Thursday, December 24, 2009



To my dearest Kaiying

I hope you'll read this before you fly off to Australia! Have a safe trip there and back, & enjoy your new year over there too (though that'll mean we wouldn't be celebrating together D: ) I'm proud and honoured to be last person you'll be seeing before you fly off eh! We gotta meet up again to chat after your return k, it felt so short just now (and also to make up for all the time we've "lost" this year). & hopefully I'd be a better study partner next year so we can actually really study together (instead of you asking me to concentrate and planning timetables for me).

Thanks for the keychain too! So don't worry I'll think of you everyday in Singapore everytime I sms or use the phone hahah :D Since I probably won't be able to talk to you until next year, here's wishing you MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance! Lets work through the next year together! I LOVE YOU ALOT, KAIKAI!


Love,
Emma

No comments: